Last Updated: May 25, 2021
Our contact details
Name: Hugo Teruzzi, Upperdrive.uk
Address: 26 Asquith Rd, Cheltenham GL53 7EL
Phone Number: +44 (0)1242 801230
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
- Information relating to transactions; the transaction data may include your name and contact details. We do not save card details; we use a third party to take payments or via bank transfer.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source and length of visit, page views and website navigation paths. The source of the usage data is our Google Analytics tracking system.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Visiting our website and communicating with us.
- Fulfilling your order of one of our websites’ services and providing you the services; including access to your website.
- Record Keeping.
- Direct Marketing; Research and Analysis.
- Security – to prevent fraud.
We may share this information with HMRC for legal reasons.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
Note about third Party Websites
This website contains some hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies, including policies on cookies and analytics, and we have no control over their policies. When opening these links, we urge you to examine and be satisfied by their privacy and security policies. It is these policies that will govern any information that you give to third party sites. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy and security practices of third party sites and you use these at your own risk.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in our office computers.
We keep personal data for up to 7 years for legal reasons for example, tax. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from the above-mentioned systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk